Ebiten 2.0 Release Notes
Issues for v2.0.0
v2 is the first major version up for Ebiten. v2 doesn't have compatibility with v1, but the features are same. For more details, please refer Ebiten 2.0 migration guide.
No new features.
This release includes all the bug fixes in v1.12.x.
Issues for v2.0.1
- On the fullscreen mode, the window was unexpectedly minimized when switching the screens (Issue 1405).
- Stuttering sound on Raspberry Pi 400 (Issue 1424).
Issues for v2.0.2
- OpenGL was unexpectedly used instead of Metal on macOS Big Sur (Issue 1429).
Issues for v2.0.3
- Internal textures might be bigger than the limitation unexpectedly (Issue 1454).
Issues for v2.0.4
- Deadlock at playing audio (Issue 1469).
Issues for v2.0.5
- Memory leak when the screen scale is less than 1 on WebAssembly (Issue 1479).
- Wrong scaling on Samsung Galaxy S20 (Issue 1481).
- Ebitenmobile didn't work with Go 1.16 (Issue 1484, Issue 1487, Issue 1493).
Issues for v1.12.9
- Possible misuse of reflect.SliceHeader (Issue 1495).
- The current playing position was not shown correctly at
- On the fullscreen mode, the application was not hidden when switching the other applications (reverting Issue 1405) (Issue 1504).
Issues for v2.0.7
- Gamepads didn't work on some Android devices (Issue 1542).
- Crashed with
- Race condition when calling
DrawImagefrom multiple goroutines on browsers (Issue 1546).
Issues for v2.0.8
- Documentation fix for
Issues for v2.0.9
CursorPositionbefore the main loop crashed (Issue 1559).
- Freeze when resizing the window size after maximizing the window size (Issue 1580).
- go-getting with
go get github.com/hajimehoshi/ebiten/v2/...failed (Issue 1581).
- Carsh when toggling the fullscreen mode when the window is in native fullscreen (by pressing the green button) on macOS (Issue 1578).
- examples/audiopanning crashed on browsers (Issue 1598).
- In examples/windowsize, the window automatically moved on Linux (Issue 1605).
- In examples/windowsize, the window vibrated when resizing it on Linux (Issue 1617).
- Getting the device scale on start-up might fail on Windows (Issue 1612).
- Freeze when resize the window very quickly on Linux (Issue 1618).